- Why is it when some people hate you, you’re doing something right?
- What’s the most effective form of online marketing?
- How do you decide what to make and sell?
- Why is doing less the key to achieving more?
- What’s more important, talent or action?
Jason and I dive a little deeper into many of the topics contained in Rework, including effective online marketing, creator-centered product development, the importance of doing things that really matter, and why you should just do less. Explore these topics and more with us in this free audio seminar.
If you’re trying to get something of your own started up, you don’t want to miss this.[audio:http://media.lateralaction.com/lateral-action-jason-fried.mp3]
About the Author: Brian Clark is a writer, entrepreneur, and co-founder of Lateral Action. Subscribe today to get free updates by email or RSS.