When we last saw Jack, he was just about to sign a deal with Lou to start a business.
But suddenly, Marla showed up at the last minute.
Did Jack do the deal?
If so, why is Marla giving Jack entrepreneurial advice?
And what do these 5 elements have to do with starting a successful business?
- Create (Don’t Compete)
- Lead (Don’t Manage)
- Communicate (Don’t be Shy)
- Automate (Don’t Duplicate)
- Accelerate (Don’t Stand Still)
You’ll have to check out the latest Lateral Action animated video to find out.
If you’ve missed the previous episodes, check ‘em out first:
- Episode 1: Lou Needs a Clue
- Episode 2: Jack’s Smirking Revenge
- Episode 3: Everybody Loves Marla
- Episode 4: Lou Has a Killer Idea
- Episode 5: Will Jack Make a Deal?